1.Hyrum in the snowcave 2.Dallas and Hyrum in snowcave 3.Noah (cousin) and Hyrum
*Before winter is officially over... I'd better put up some fun snow pictures of Hyrum. (Can you tell he's the first child.... lots of pictures!!!)
*This is a video of Hyrum's funny waddle when he's in his snow pants.
3 comments:
Hey Cecilia,
I am requesting that you post NEW pictures so Wade and I can see what you guys have been up to!!! Maybe I'll just have to call you and ASK you what you have been up to. Have you moved yet? We miss you guys!
Well, hello there!!! I am here checking out your blog. I would love to see pictures of your house, or I guess I could come stop by since you closer now. You'll have to give me directions and I'll come over. Things will slow down in May when my women's and children's choirs will both be finished. Brayden is so cute in the pictures, and I'll bet he's even better looking in the flesh! I can't see his long eyelashes in the pictures. Just incase you lost my blog address: pdgallant.blogspot.com. I'll talk to you later :)
Hey you have too much snow!!! Okay, I don't miss Rexburg right now. Even though when I was pregnant with Cora I got some serious cravings for Taco Time! And cool, look at Dana--I didn't know they had a baby!!!
Post a Comment