Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Anyone Miss Rexburg?

So, I really feel like it just won't stop snowing here!!!! I think these pictures will back me up. I thought I would help all of you who don't live in the "berg" anymore... remember what you are missing!
The first is a picture of my driveway:
The Second is my fence!!! If you can't tell... the snow is about a foot from the top of my fence in the WHOLE yard!!! In front of the fence is more because of the plow, but the yard is just snow that has kept falling and falling and falling and falling.... do you get my drift? HA! ;O)

The Third is... can you guess? Our CAR!!! No, we don't drive it... it has a lot of electrical issues, but anyway, between the plow and just the snowfall our car is pretty burried!Anyway... I hope this reminds you of the good old days of living in Rexburg!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Man, and I thought we had snow down here in Ogden. I'm kind of enjoying it. We've had 2 days where campus shut down and we didn't have classes in the last 2 weeks. I think it's GREAT!.... unless, of course, they take away half out spring break because of it. That would make me up set, anyway, take care, don't slip!

ps. the drift joke was awesome! I had a good laugh.

Guh said...

we keep getting snow here too, but it warms up enough in the day to clear the roads etc. I can not believe all that snow! Seriously i don't remember it getting so tall! When we lived on main st. we parked in the back of the building and by the end of winter the ice was a foot thick! i'm not joking.

brrr.
do you have another car you drive?

Meliss said...

Cecila,

I found your site off of another persons on mine. I know what you mean about the snow in Rexburg. I'm in Rexburg and getting tired of it especially having to drive in the snow and drifts. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hey Paul! If you ever do decide to do a blog... let me know!


As for "meliss" that is great that you found me, now... who are you?