Dallas had fun riding his snowskate off a mini cliff at the upper fields on campus. This was the second take because the first was super slow with how fluffy the snow was. And now... a word from Dallas himself:
The true place of this video was in the alaskan backcountry. I took the snowskate up there for a sweet adventure. Before this I dropped a 50 footer and landed it but the camera was out of batteries so I guess you will have to take my word for it
3 comments:
that's so awesome that you're still doing random stuff like this! u crack me up
Hi Cecilia! It's me, Jenna! I saw your blog link on Britni's! It's so good to see how you're doing. I miss you! Your little family is so cute! I can't believe all that snow in Rexburg! I almost miss it...lol. What's your email? Mine is purplejen24@hotmail.com. Email me so I can invite you to my blog. Hope to hear from you soon! love you!!
That's my boy!!!
Post a Comment