I tried really hard to get a picture of all four of us!!! This is the only picture we have of all of us. Someday I'll have someone... probably Kyra... take a good one of us. And yes... I chopped my hair. I've decided I don't LOVE how it looks, but I LOVE how it feels!! It's always out of my face... super light ('cause i have a TON of hair) and it's super easy to do! Blow dry the back up and toss in a little goop and i'm done. But, like I said I don't love it's look. I'm still searching for that perfect haircut!
3 comments:
NO! it's cute!!! i really like it for rizzle!
It's a darling haircut! That's a great family picture. I love the snow pictures of Hyrum! He is so cute!!! I am so glad we all were in Rupert the same weekend! It was so fun to talk with you and Rose. Hooray for cousin bonding! :)
hey cecilia! you have a beautiful family :) Your hair looks great I have a haircut almost like that, it's a great MOM haircut :) hope you have a great day. breanna
Post a Comment