Saturday, September 12, 2009

FYI

You are all going to think we are crazy, but be sure to check the right side of our blog to see what kind of "schemes" we are up to. JD Premium is our current adventure. Don't worry... we won't ever pressure anyone into doing anything that we are doing. I will, however, keep you updated on what we are doing in case something intrigues anyone else. So if you are interested, be sure to let me know 'cause I'm not going to directly ask you if you want to do it... well, unless i really think it's something that would DEFINITELY benefit you. Again... thinking about this whole JD Premium thing and their K48 plus... just read the side! ;o)
www.jdpremium.com/dallas
or
http://idahofhs.com/money_making_opportunity

2 comments:

Lesley Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley Wright said...

So I am curious as to what diseases this helps with. Can you send me a list or send me to a website that will tell me? Email me at lesley1482@gmail.com