Friday, September 11, 2009
Dallas' B-Day
We celebrated Dallas' b-day a little early because my mom has been here this last week. His real b-day is on Monday. I think we had a fabulous time. I took him to the all you can eat steak place that is just down the road from us, but we'ver never gone to before. It was pretty tastey. Then we went shopping for shoes for him, but apparently his style isn't what stores make anymore. We couldn't find any brown skater shoes anywhere! Then we went to gameworld and played arcade games. I thought that was a lot of fun, because it made me feel like a teenager again. After games, we walked around for a while waiting for the 10:20pm showing of Harry Potter. I can't believe I stayed awake! I liked the movie, but I can't believe it was only rated PG. There were some pretty intense moments! I won't say what, because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but Dallas and I jumped out of our seats at one part. Good thing it was only us and one other couple in the theatre. And to top it off... Tanner only woke up once that night! woohoo.;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my heck, you are so cute.
Sounds like a great day for the both of you. Aren't Grandma's the best babysitters! Happy b-day, Dallas.
Post a Comment