Monday, May 5, 2008

Day of Boredom








As promised, here is what Rose and I did while we were bored... We went to Walgreens to get our "free" stuff (new tradition) and while we were there,we saw that hair dye was on sale 2 for $5, so we thought it would be something fun to do. I immediately chose red, 'cause that's the color I died it 3 or so years ago and I loved it. Rose went for a lighter brown. When we checked-out, they gave me a $2 off coupon for the same hair dye... so we came back the next day to buy another box (this is when Rose got a highlighting kit). And AGAIN a coupon prints out when we checked-out... so we bought another box!!! We each ended up with 3 hair-dyes for the price of one normal box! I was pretty excited. So, while the kids were taking naps,we dyed our hair. There are some before, during, and after pictures. The next day Rose had me highlight her hair (she's very brave). I'd never done it before, but I'm proud to say there were no patches! Definitely not a professional job, but it turned-out looking good. When Dallas saw my hair he just said, "you always have to do something don't you!" But, he loves it! So,I'll probably be a red-head for quite some time.... I've got two boxes left! ;O)


4 comments:

Breanna said...

Cecila~ the hair looks Great!! I love it.

Guh said...

looks cute!

and i'm so glad i don't have to look at duckbutt hair anymore!

Catherine said...

I am SO glad you finally posted again, and I have to say this post had me crackin' up! You and Rose kill me! You're so funny together! The red looks great on ya!

Gallant Family said...

You do look good in RED! Dallas is funny, I can totally see him saying that!