I know many of you know my dear, dear friend Kyra!!! Well, she's not so good at letting people know her big news, so I told her I was going to put her on my blog so that everyone could know!! She is due the end of April and is expecting a baby boy.... we like baby boys!!!! So, if you are an angry, uninformed friend ;o) (J/K)... forgive the Standard News journalist (Kyra) and give her a call.
4 comments:
hooray for kyra!! kyra actually told me her news so i must be one of her favorite friends! thank you cecilia for helping spread her exciting news. you will have to tell her to get her own blog, especially once her baby comes!!
WOW THAT"S AWESOME. congrats congrats! Send our congrats to kyra... what a cutie!
... i guess i'm not one of her favorite friends, but the way i found out YOU were preggers with your first was when i randomly showed up at your house that one time making you late for your lamaze class!
i'll settle for just knowing, though. Thanks for passing the word!
Angela you crack me up! Of course you're still a favorite friend... like I said, you'll have to forgive the busy journalist. I tried to drop hints to whomever I talked to on the phone that they should Kyra and since I haven't talked to you on the phone... I couldn't drop the hint! ps... That's how I refer to you when i talk to dallas..."remember the roommate who randomly stopped by?" I love random surpises!!!!
that's funny. Yup i think "random" is a pretty fitting description of most of the things i say and do.
i have officially forgiven kyra...
this time!
just tell her not to let it happen again. :D
Post a Comment