Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunshine in a Bottle!

I've been taking this stuff called SOL-RD and let me tell you it is AWESOME! You take it to build up your immune system, but if you get sick in the meantime, you can do a megadose and it will stop your cold/flu dead in it's tracks! I've had it work a couple of times for me and it's also worked for Dallas. The last time I really thought it wasn't going to 'cause I could feel the cold coming and coming and coming and then BAM! Nothing...totally felt fine after doing the full 3 days of megadose! It's pretty cool 'cause it actually helps your body increase it's white blood cells AND the best part is it helps your body create its own anti-bodies! Pretty cool! Here is a short video on how much to take and a little more explanation about SOL-RD. OH! and it's only $13 for 3 months supply. Way cheaper than going to the doctor and buying all that cold medicine at the store... not to mention that you don't ever end up sick! Not too shabby!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSHb_GBb2g
For a little more info and to order, go to http://www.idahofhs.com/solrd

No comments: