Rose and I are finally making our baby wraps, but we are in SERIOUS need of help choosing a name! So, please participate in the poll. If you would like to suggest something different, leave it in a comment
THANKS!!!
You can see a smiliar wrap at mobywrap.com
We plan to add some different things to make ours unique, but this will give you an idea
4 comments:
Baby wrap? I think I know what you're talking about, but if you want my opinion on a name, I'll need to know what one is (I don't have kids, I'm outta the loop!) P.S. LOVE the idea of a roomie reunion.
I HAVE kids and I don't know what you mean... but with an idea in my head, I will vote. :)
That's what I thought they were. Now I can vote! Thanks.
Lily wrap is already being used. I saw some in a baby store in Rexburg. So i guess if you are ok with using another person's name then go with it.
Post a Comment