Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tanner


My little Tanner is getting so big! He's just the cutest thing ever! Dallas gave him a haircut and so now he is a blondie. He looked like a totally diff. baby after we cut it! He is getting close to sitting-up. He's started solids. He loves to snuggle into my cheek. He's just so cute!

ALSO! Started child #2 on the potty-training adventure. Brayden is doing pretty good actually. I tried the potty-training in a day thing and I think it would have been great if I could have had ALL day with no other children, but Dallas did give me a few hours of one-on-one time. So far he's made good progress. Today he went potty without me reminding him... yeah! ;o) My life will be so much easier only changing one child's diapers!
Hyrum is doing awesome with his potty-training since my mom sent some NEW underware for christmas! If only I'd known sooner that that would do the trick! Now I just need to brave night-training! ;0(

RANDOM....look at what I found in my orange!!! Sick huh?! Not really sure what it is either!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are so funny! And I just love the pictures of your little boys! They are getting so big! I love Tanner's haircut! :)

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

You're kids are SO adorable! Tanner already looks like a stud. I'm looking forward to Carter being potty trained (not for awhile yet I'm sure) but I'm not looking forward to the process. Hopefully he'll pick it up quick since he seems to understand everything we say already. Way to go Grandma! :-)

Michelle said...

Wow they are growing up. Good luck with the potty training.

Kyra and Ben said...

Your family is growing up fast. I can't wait to see you in March. By the way, how old is Brayden? We're trying to figure out when to tackle potty training with Landon.