Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was the usual! We first did dinner and rice crispy sculptures with Tyrell and Rose. We then went trunk-or treating. My sisters Sara and Rebecca and their friend Charlotte took Hyrum trick-or-treating in Idaho Falls after that. He was really tired and apparently they carried him most of the time. They brought him home around 9pm and he was konked in his carseat (they brought him into the house still buckled in). Hyrum was a dinosaur, Brayden was a clown, Tanner was an elephant, I was a superhero and Dallas was a soccer reff. Dallas and I ate most of the kids "good" candy and have used the rest for potty-training incentives. ;o)




















2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I love the pumpkin shot. It's like, "Look at the camera..." "Nope, we would rather look at the pumpkins!"

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Super cool costumes! What a fun night.