Monday, October 5, 2009

I've Waited Long Enough!!!


OK... I just can't keep this bottled up anymore. you HAVE to at least check-out these youtube videos about what JD premium can do for you. I have been doing a TON of research on the effects Omega 3's and antioxidants can have on your body. I'm pretty impressed. Why not take something that is good for your body, but can also free you of so many common health issues!!!!! You've all heard about Omega 3's and antioxidants, but here's the catch (same catch with any supplement) your body doesn't absorb most of what you think it is from those pills you buy at Walmart. (I can go into detail if you want to call me or e-mail me). The amazing thing about getting your Omega 3's and antioxidants through this K48 krill oil is that because of a whole bunch of scientific stuff (yet again... can explain to you if you request it) your body absorbs 48 times better than fish oil and will 100% of the antioxidants. Really, I could go on and on about this stuff and what I've researched, but that will bore most of you. ;o)

Now about the MONEY...The best way to explain it is by watching the youtube video. I want all of you to watch it. It's 10 minutes long. I want you to watch it so that no one can ever come back and say to me... "why didn't you tell me!!!!" I'm going to be honest with you. You can't just sit back and wait for the money to fall into your lap. You are going to have to talk to people. The crazy thing is that JD premium has just started here in Idaho/Utah, so there is a WHOLE lot more people who haven't heard about this....all you other staters!!!! I don't know if you know much about Melaleuca, but is is even in other countries now. Roger Ball (founder of JD prem.) was the co-founder of Melaleuca. This thing is going to explode and I don't know about you, but for $50 a month... I want to be a part of this!! Plus I get awesome products for my $50 (plus in the next couple of months I won't be paying for it anymore). Their all-purpose (natural) cleaner gets nailpolish out of the carpet! My friend's daughter painted it on the carpet and she said it took it out easily. Anyway... just watch the videos and I'll be calling you to see what you think. I PROMISE that I don't care if you tell me NO.... like I said, I just don't want anyone to come back and ask why I didn't tell them about it.

No comments: