I took the boys with a friend of mine to Bear World last Saturday. Tanner stayed with a lady from my ward. I wasn't expecting to see much, but it ended up being awesome! We went at the perfect time. We followed one of the first tour busses and so the bears were really hungry and a ton of them came out for food. We also went to the petting zoo part of it and they had DEAR you could pet!!! I was amazed. Hyrum was pretty leary of the animals, but Brayden was much braver. One of the workers there gave us a carrot to feed a dear and brayden just put it right in that dears mouth! The best part of all was that they had a little amuzement park!!! The boys loved the little roller coaster ride... looks like we're all ready for lagoon ;o) So... how much did this all cost us??? It's actually $75 for a carload up to 7 people!!!! The other stuff is included in that. Good thing for us, Amanda (my friend) her brother had gotten a free ticket from 590kid.com. I've started earning points on there for next summer's fun!! If you want to know details, let me know 'cause I get a percentage of my friends' points that I refer!! ;o) It's super easy to earn points! Anyway, enjoy the pics.... I tossed in a cute one of Tanner too.
I never did go to Bear World, but I'm glad that you got your money's worth because that was always my concern about going. Thanks for the babywise book idea, I think I'll invest in a copy.
1 comment:
I never did go to Bear World, but I'm glad that you got your money's worth because that was always my concern about going. Thanks for the babywise book idea, I think I'll invest in a copy.
Post a Comment