Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happiness!

I just can't tell you guys how happy I've been lately. I think a lot of things have contributed to it...first of all... I'm not pregnant!!! I've really felt that the past almost 4 years now, I just haven't been myself. Those of you who knew me back in the day, know how crazy I can be!! I just haven't had the energy to get back there! It's been pretty depressing actually. Also, I've felt pretty friendless...as far as girlfriends go 'cause of course I live with my bestest best friend ;o). For some reason I couldn't get myself to make the effort to really talk to the other girls in my ward, ya know! beyond church, to really build a true friendship! Another not normal thing for me. Thankfully, the Lord helped me and sent another girl to my ward that helped bring us together outside of church! Everyone needs good friends!
Another thing is that I feel like Dallas and I have been really growing in our love lately. We've always loved eachother, but certain things help strengthen a marriage! Great conversation is one thing. Since we've been "working" together, we've had so much in common in our day that we spend hours talking, and not just boring talking...REAL GOOD CONVERSATION!! We even spend a lot of time talking on facebook while he's in Pocatello between classes. Thursday night he was driving home from Pocatello and had me on speaker phone, but I couldn't hear him very well, so I said I'd just talk to him when he got home. HE said, no! I want to keep talking to you! We've also been really silly lately and I LOVE it!! Anything that makes me feel like we are dating again is great. This is why we are learning about "different" businesses is because those are the kinds of businesses that will allow us the freedom to spend more time together. No! This isn't another sales pitch ;o) I just feel really happy this morning and wanted to share that with all of you! I hope that we can all just find happiness in our lives and the things we do. Think about your dreams and find a way to get there! Life is meant to be hard work, but it is also meant to be enjoyed.... "Men are, that they might have joy"
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

thanks! I needed that!

Dallas Maughan said...

Its always great to know you are the greatest husband. Sorry guys you lost the prize maybe next year. I just wanted to mention one thing why I am always looking for business oppurtunities. I wnat to work hard, but I want to work hard at the things that matter. My family, and service to god and his children. I dont want to work hard for money my whole life.

Matt and Maggie said...

Cecilia, you're a babe. Do you serve in the Primary or has your ward done the program yet? There are some songs this year that are bound to make you cry. They are beautiful. :)
As are you, as are you.

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

That's so fun to hear! Mike and I just got back from a vacation up in Oregon with my siblings Mark and Ginger. It felt good to relax and enjoy each other and Carter since we don't get to do that nearly enough at home.

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing. It makes me step back and think about my own marriage. Life is great when your truly happy.