The ditch water was really full a while back and so we decided to flood the yard. Dallas got the great idea to get his skim board out (from our Georgia trip) and try to use it in the yard. Brayden actually had a lot of fun and kept asking for more.
I showed this to Wade, and we were both jealous. How fun! I can't believe how soon this baby is coming. Wahoo! We are excited for you both. AND good news is that we are planning an Idaho trip the last weekend in July, so hopefully, we'll get to meet your new little one and bring you dinner (pizza, of course!) Love ya!
3 comments:
What a fun game. You're not going to have any grass there when you're done! :)
Love ya!! Do you have a name yet?
I can't believe how well Brayden kept his balance. Fun stuff.
I showed this to Wade, and we were both jealous. How fun! I can't believe how soon this baby is coming. Wahoo! We are excited for you both. AND good news is that we are planning an Idaho trip the last weekend in July, so hopefully, we'll get to meet your new little one and bring you dinner (pizza, of course!) Love ya!
Post a Comment