I now have about a month left. This baby is so wiggly!! Even Dallas is shocked at how much he can feel the baby not just kicking, but trying to stretch to rediculous lenghts!!! I tried to get a video of my belly doing huge ripples, but by the time i sat back down with the camera, it was over! go figure. Just trust me... this is one active boy!
5 comments:
I can't believe you are that far along already! Well, really any day now, eh? Good luck. Let me know if you need anything. Even to just have the boys come over or something.
I can't wait to see pictures of this little one. You are going to love having 3 little boys. You will have your hands full though, trust me.
How fun! Yeah, for the count down time. The last few weeks seem to last the longest...maybe he'll come early since he seems ready to get out and stretch.
That's funny, Sean and I are saying the same about our second. I love Sean's reaction when he feels the baby move, he gets so excited. Congrats on being in the homestretch!
Wow! You've been pregnant eight months already!!! And I assume Tanner is a boys name. Congratulations!
Post a Comment