Monday, May 11, 2009

Nature Hike







A few weeks ago we did our first hike of the season. It was an easy hike near Kelly's Canyon. It was paved and we really could have pushed the boys in the stroller. Dallas had Brayden in the pack and Hyrum walked easily with my slow pace. ;o) We let the boys play in a little stream for a while and Brayden really had fun with that. We also grilled chicken on our little portable grill. I'd forgotten how much better things taste grilled. Anyway, this is all I could think of to update the blog with, so there you go.

7 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

You couldn't let Dallas take a picture of you?! Just kidding. That place looks beautiful. So... Since you'll have an extremely tiny newborn, what are your thoughts on coming here on 7/4?
Hang in there! My thoughts are with you.

Matt and Maggie said...

What a minute! I did my math wrong... Anyway, take it easy.

Kyra and Ben said...

I love that you let them get wet and dirty (that's what they'll remember, after all). I am also amazed you got Brayden to keep his hat on because Landon will yank his off before we even get it on right. Only 10 more weeks to go before your new guy comes!

Court said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun, I love the picture of your youngest (sorry I can't remember which is which) up to his waist in the water!

Lesley Wright said...

OH My goodness! Only 59 days to go and then you will have 3 kids. How FUN! Your boys are so cute.

Lesley Wright said...

Beautiful pictures! That is cool you went on a hike pregnant. The new baby is coming so soon, so exciting, good luck with everything.

Gallant Family said...

My neighbor did that hike a couple of weeks ago. Who knew it was so close! We'll have to check that one out. We might go camping up that way, so that would make for a fun hike.