For all of you who are curious...here's a pregnant photo of me. you gotta take one around this time because in about another month i'll be ginormous and those pics aren't as cute. ;o)
Yes, very cute. I know what you mean--you have to take pictures of the rest of the weeks, but you don't ever feel like posting because you just don't look as cute! Well, cute in a different kind of way. At least that's how I felt.
8 comments:
I know what you mean. :) Hope life is well.
You always look good with a baby bump! Are pass the morning sickness stage yet? That's always a great thing.
You look so cute!!! I think your hair is cute too...
You are such a cute pregnant lady!
Yes, very cute. I know what you mean--you have to take pictures of the rest of the weeks, but you don't ever feel like posting because you just don't look as cute! Well, cute in a different kind of way. At least that's how I felt.
You're gorgeous! And I love that you used the word "ginormous." I don't think it's even a word, but heck, I use it, too. haha
You are such a cute pregnant women. It is getting so close. Do fun.
I ment to say so fun
Post a Comment