Monday, March 16, 2009

pictures from hyrum's last surgery



There are two pictures of Hyrum in his hospital pj's and he is happily playing with the toys in pre-op. The other two are just after surgery and he was watching movies. I actually like how his hair looks...tried to do it like that since then, but it just doesn't work! The video is of Hyrum when the sedative was kicking in. The real-life version was pretty funny. He was super giggly (but not for the camera-of course) and just really loopy. The x on his forehead is from the plastic surgeon. That is how he marks that he's talked to us.

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I'm so glad you posted, I've been thinking about you lately. I'm also very glad you take everything Hyrum brings with such ease. The thought of my children under an anesthetic makes a huge knot in my throat.
He's such a handsome kid!!

Kyra and Ben said...

Hey, your little guy is a trooper. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy. I wish I lived closer...sigh.

Michelle said...

Hey Cecilia, I tagged you on my pregnancy blog (joyofbirth.blogspot.com) if you want to do it. :) Hope everything is going well. That was a cute video of Hyrum.