The ultrasound lady told me I'm going to have to put the cute dresses away, because we are definitely having another BOY! And yes...I'm a little disappointed. I really was hoping for a girl, but a house full of boys could be fun...right? ;o) Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for a sweet little boy who doesn't want to get into everything! is that even possible? *sigh* I guess I need to find some good books on raising boys. ;o)
10 comments:
Oh Boy! You're a great mom to your little guys, so this new baby has a lot to look forward to. As for girls, there's always next time... don't you want a baker's dozen? I hope our second one will be a boy so Landon have a brother.
Congratulations! It's fun having the same gender... eventually we'll get the opposite genders... who knows when :)
I'll sigh with you, but I can't hide how happy I am for you. Congrats. I guess the Lord knows you can teach his boys better than some others. Especially these. :)
You're so cute!
Cecilia I can't stop laughing! You and I are in it for one. I am sad that you didn't get a girl but now we can do this together. We can share each others secret ways to get boys to behave, listen, to be respectful, and all the other things that come with having boys. Someday we will get our girls, but I guess the Lord needs us to raise His missionaries. I can tell you that it is so much fun having 3 little boys.
I know two little boys that are PROOF that you and Dallas make handsome baby boys, so I know this one will be a heartbreaker, too. Congratulations! We love you guys!
wow cecilia your house will be fun and crazy - congrats
Congratulations Cecilia. How special to raise up three little elders. :)
Congrats! Maybe your future girls just need 3 tough brothers to keep all the boys away. ;-) love ya!
Hurray for another boy! I am planning on a bunch of boys myself with Pete having 6 brothers and no sisters. I have already struck a deal with my friend who has three girls. We're going to trade straight across for one of them along the way :0)
WOW! How fun for your boy! Congratulations! I think that if you are going to have boys that it would be fun to have them together so they can be friends.
Post a Comment