Wednesday, February 18, 2009
quick up-date
Just a quick up-date! We are back home and everything seems to be really good. Hyrum did amazing! There were some definite pluses and minuses to him being older. I will post pictures and a video of him "loopy" from the sedative. He doesn't seem to be in any pain... i just keep rotating tylenol and IBU profin every 3 hours to be on the safe side. We're all just a little bit tired... Hyrum decided 4:30 this morning was THE time to wake up. ;o( oh well... i did get a nap in while the boys took their nap, so we're doing pretty good. It'll probably take me a while to put pics up 'cause I had to borrow Rose's camera since we can't find ours. But one of these days i'll write more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you're back from the surgery. Hyrum, and you parents, are troopers. Did you take Brayden with you or did you have him watched? Well, can't wait to see his sedative video. AND wow, I just noticed your pregnancy calendar thing says 18 weeks! Hope you're feeling well.
I am glad that everything went well. We kept Hyrum in our prayers. It must be nice to finally be home and back into the swing of things. Hope all is going well. Love ya tons Kathryn
Good deal. Glad you got a nap too. I observed your pregnancy ticker to find you're already almost half way through. Congrats Cecilia, you're an amazing woman.
Post a Comment