Friday, December 5, 2008
Here we go again!
I figure I'd better let everybody know, because my mom's been spreading the word anyway! (even though it's a bit early) Well... baby number 3 is on the way! I'm actually really excited about this one because it is the first baby that has come planned...well...sortof anyway. I actually wanted to be pregnant a few months ago for scheduling reasons with dallas being in pocatello for school, but it didn't work out that way. I was actually getting worried because the other two were "unplanned" and this one was taking me longer to get pregnant. I know a few months doesn't sound like a long time, but when I was pregnant with Brayden I found out that I may have endometriosis and was told I'd have a hard time getting pregnant ( at the time i thought... yeah right!) So, I was worried that 2 would be the final number. So, I feel incredibly blessed to announce this pregnancy! My sisters-in-law (Taralee and Rose) just had baby boys a day apart! So, now I'm really ready for this baby to come! I haven't gone to the doctor yet so I'm only a month along... i'll let you all know the actual due date after the doctor visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats Cecilia! That's exciting news!!! Isn't it funny how some babies seem to have their own time table? Good luck with the pregnancy and hope you are feeling well! I remember the beginning part being the hardest... well, until you remember the end, ha.
Congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations Cecilia! I am very excited for you. Maybe you will be like me and end up with 3 little boys! I'm sure you are hoping for a little girl though. I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! I also have endometrosis and it can be scary but if you stay on top of it you should be just fine I have had it since I was in High School I think the lords hand is in everything!
I'm so happy you've caught up on entries, I've really missed hearing from you. Of course I'm happy that you're expecting... but I just saw your dad in the hall at church and we were laughing that I was trying to catch up with you for the # of kids you have. Stinker! Good luck and best wishes.
Hey Congrats! Your mom told me at stephanie lake's bridal shower. That's exciting! I hope everything goes well!
Congratulation! Hope everything goes well!!!
Wahoo! That's so exciting! Even with a family of 5, you know you'll still be welcome at our house whenever you come to SLC. We love you guys!
congrats! I'm so happy for you! That's so exciting!
That's so awesome! I don't think we'll ever catch up with you, but we are so happy for you. Keep us updated! luv ya!
Hurray! Congratulations! Cute Halloween costumes by the way.
Post a Comment