Friday, December 5, 2008

Brayden's B-day

I was sick the week of Brayden's birthday, so we didn't celebrate it until a week after! He didn't mind.;o) He actually ate the cake and loved it! He's such a goober. He's a very determined, mischevious little boy. He'll go to the tv to push some buttons and look to see if i'm watching then look back at the tv, back at me (with a smile now) and then start pushing buttons! Little stinker! We also discovered that he is allergic to eggs and I'm definitely thinking milk too. I started giving it to him slowly and the next day he had diarrhea, same thing happened when i tried introducing it again once the first round of diarrhea ended. So, we'll be making a trip to see the doctor one of these days. Anyway, we just love him and he is so fun!

No comments: