
I already said that I cut my hair in Seattle...well...now I've dyed it AGAIN! the same color as last time, which I LOVE! However, last time I had Rose to help...this time I had Dallas! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I know...scary! I'd ask him if he saw any missed spots and he would say "I guess not" drove me nuts! From now on...Rose will help me, not Dallas. ;o)
6 comments:
Love the cut and the color. It really makes your eyes stand out!
Looks good and I bet it's even better in real life!!! I'll get to see it in two days! And, I could do your hair for you if you ever want me to. I love playing hair!
You are a pretty brave girl! I don't know if I would dare have Wade dye my hair. But then again, I've never had anyone die it! You are looking so good, Cecilia! I'm jealous you had a fun getaway with girl friends to Seattle. I especially love how you scared the crap out of Amber! Hilarious!
cute hair!
oh, and i can totally empathize about the husband-having-an-opinion thing. Aaron tries really hard, he's just so easy going he just wants to say what i want him to say most times and it drives me bonkers!
I love the hair! Yeah, I had Jeremy "help" me when I broke my foot... it was bad! Way to be Dallas!
YOu are so adorable. I totally love the wedding dress comment post. I wish I could have done that if I still had my dress. Love you tons Kathryn
Post a Comment