
SO..... After going to Kyan's wedding, I really wanted to get "married" again to Dallas. So, a few days after I got home I convinced dallas to play my game. We got in our wedding attire (can't find my vale!!! sad) and watched the video recording of us coming out of the temple. I was certain that there was no way I could ever fit into that dress again!! Well... i couldn't ;op I was surprised that my arms still fit in though! ;o) hehe. So I just zipped it as much as possible and then dallas safety pinned the top. Dallas doesn't fit too good into his suit either! ha! *sigh* anyway I thought the rest of you would get a kick out of this.
5 comments:
OH my Goodness!!! That's funny!
Hey that's great. Maybe that's why I didn't keep my dress, I knew I'd never fit in it again. But, you looked great in yours. Mama Mayo's work is amazing.
Cecilia you are so funny -and that is all i have to say- although you couldn't tell the dress didn't fit it still looked good- i would never have the nerve to try my dress on - i do not want to visually see how much bigger i have gotten since i got married-
oh and tell dallas he is a good husband for playing along :)
Hahahahaha!!! I love it!!!! I know I don't fit into my dress, because, oh wait, I've already tried! But you look so good, and I love, love the hair!!
Way cute! You're brave to try on your dress again. Ha! I don't have the guts to try mine. ;-)
Post a Comment