Monday, September 29, 2008

Just some random stuff







Crazy thing happened Friday morning! Dallas was getting ready to leave for school and he came back into our room at 6:30am and said, "Cecilia...there's a car parked in our yard. should i call the police or can you?" AAAHHH!!! So, I jumped out of bed and sure enough there was a Blazer in our backyard. Not in the middle of the yard, but definitely not just pulled off to the side of the road. Dallas left for school and I called the police. While I was describing the car (as best I could at a dark 6:30am)the lights turned on and they drove off. So, I got off the phone and once it was light out, I went outside to see if there was any damage to the lawn and I saw it parked in our neighbor down the road's driveway!! So, I called the police again and they were supposed to come and check it out...but never did! And I haven't seen it since. Crazy huh?
Let's see...what else has been going on??? Dallas and I went to Rich Dad Poor Dad class and it was really good. I highly recommend everyone to take it! There really just hasn't been much happening...which is why I haven't updated my blog! oh well... i'll toss some fun pics of the boys on and call it good.

6 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Loved seeing the pics of the boys. I liked the sheet behind Brayden, that's what I used for Landon's photos. I miss your little family being so close.Oh, strange about the car in your yard.

Catherine said...

The first pic of Hyrum is hilarious with that confused face as if he's saying, "What are you lookin' at?" And Brayden is just getting so handsome! I love his big smile. :)

Michele said...

Those are cute pictures of your boys. I have been slacking on picture taking. I need to do better!

Matt and Maggie said...

Glad you threw some pics in there. They're adorable! I'd go to the neighbor's and get some answers myself... actually, I don't know that I'd do that, but it'd be tempting.

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

Hi Cecila, it is Lesley. I found your blog on Michele's hope that is ok I also added you to my friends so I can see your blog up dates. Your little family is so cute. Your boys are adorable. What are you up to? You can check out ours
dave-lesley.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Cecilia I tagged you on my myoshamoga.blogspot blog. Check it out if you want to do it. :)