Friday, September 12, 2008
Happy B-Day Dallas
Happy B-day to Dallas (yesterday)! He's officially joined me in the "true" adult age of 25! (yes... i am older....by a month!) I say "true" adult age, because even though you're married and have a couple of kids you cannot rent a car until that magic number 25! anyway... Dallas has been very busy with commuting to Pocatello for school full-time and also squeezing in 30 hours of work! He gets those 30 hours in just a few days too! So... he often pulls an all-nighter. Poor GUY!!! I feel pretty bad for him, but I am grateful that he is willing to make those sacrifices for our family. For his birthday the boys and i jumped on him in bed (after sleeping in...only an hour extra, but it works)and gave him his gift-all the Harry Potter movies, his rediculous "cop" sunglasses that he loves, and some swedish fish. We also let him eat breakfast in bed. For dinner I made him a "phillipino" dinner (pretty tastey i might add). I think he had a pretty good birthday! ;o) Sorry the slideshow is pretty lame... i'm limited on the pics i have and didn't realize it! Let's see...here are some fun facts about Dallas...
*His favorite food is Tacos.
*He's still a little kid when it comes to BMX biking and Snowboarding. He just built a little jump in our backyard.
*He's actually a really good cook! He can just whip something up and it tastes great!
*He loves his job...well the people more than the work.
*He dreams about the Pillipines ALL the time... someday he'll get to go back. ;o)
*He rarely brushes his teeth... just because he forgets!
*He actually watched Anne of Green Gables with me and liked the 1st movie.
*He and his brother, Tyrell can still spend hours talking to eachother (if they had that much time!)
Anyway... to those of you that knew Dallas back in the akward teenage years... what do you remember about him? Any good stories!? The rest of you may share as well... don't want to exclude anyone from the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dallas! The photos are classic, especially the one of you with neon yellow hair. Wade died his hair in high school, too. Gross! Good thing you're both good-lookin guys now!
Oh so many memories of Dallas. That picture with the broken leg I remember that I was there when it happened!
How cute are you, Cecilia! A very loving tribute to your husband. Looking at those pictures I dare say you could incorporate some of Hyrum's pics, and nobody would know the difference. They-to me, look identical. Welcome to true adulthood.
Cecilia I didn't know I was older than you. Strange. My husbands younger than me too, by a couple weeks or something. We just like those 83ers. Those were fun things about Dallas. :)
happy bday dallas!
Yeah YOu have a blog...I finally saw the link on Christina's blog! I love blogs! They are so much to fun to look at. I'll be a frequent visitor. :) We just started one but our stories are kinda boring-nopt gonna lie.
oh by the way Happy belated birthday Dallas!
Post a Comment