Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's

Hmmm... let's just say... we're boring! Dallas had planned to work all night and I didn't even realize it was New Year's Eve until about 7:00pm!!! Dallas ended up coming home shortly after that. So, what did we do? I called home to hear about all the yummy food they were eating. ;o) And THEN what did I do???? I drove to the gas station and bought some chips and dip!! We watched...ok...can't even remember what we watched!! We both fell asleep at about 9:30. ha! We woke up at 11 because someone from home (hour later than us) was calling to say happy new year. And we went to bed. How lame is that?! Next year we'll do better!

4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Ah, what can you do? I was changing diapers. Happy New Year. Your Christmas pics were cute. I can't wait to see the family pics!

Kyra and Ben said...

Your New Year's has a familiar ring to it:) I can't wait to see your family pics, and tell Dallas he has to be nicer to you on that snowmobile. Oh, remember the time we all thought you had died when you and Roger went over the snow embankment? Memories.

Yearsley couple said...

You are so not lame... ok not as lame as you think you are. I am glad that you had a restful New Years! hehe love ya and hope all is great for you and the family. lOVe Doug and Kathryn Y.

Gallant Family said...

that's too funny. Hey, kids wear you out, man. I was clever enough to take a nap earlier in the day!