Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bath Disaster!

The other day I went to a Relief Society activity and when I came home I saw my plant on the counter with stems broken and dirt all over. I asked Dallas what happened to my plant and he said... "what happened to your plant?!! Let me show you what happened to your plant!!!" Apparently Brayden had a nasty blow-out and while Dallas was changing him, Brayden put his foot in the poo and so Dallas decided he probably needed a bath. While taking a bath Brayden found my plant and decided it need a bath too! (I of course reminded Dallas that I previously instructed him that you have to move EVERYTHING out of the baby's reach when giving him a bath in the sink-I guess he learned his lesson) ;o) Thankfully I have an awesome husband and he cleaned up the mess before I got home...AND took pictures so that I could laugh too!!

7 comments:

jen said...

The question is, did the plant survive? :)

Catherine said...

That's hilarious! It amazes me how kids can get into everything!!! Brayden looks so grown up and handsome. :)

Guh said...

eh heh...
daddy learned the hard way
eh heh...

:D

i LOVE that he took pictures!!! you've trained him well.

Hodges Family said...

That is to funny! He is a cutie!

Michele said...

oh how funny! Boys will be boys!

Matt and Maggie said...

Yeah, I want to know if the plant survived as well? Anyway, you just put a smile on my face!

Unknown said...

yes, the plant survived. ;o)