Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

ok... I like the idea of this game. I like to think that I leave some kind of an impression on people! (whether good or bad) So, the game is 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
{Leave a comment for one or both of us}
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:

Catherine said...

I have so many fun memories of you staying at our house and us staying at your house, having a great big party and staying up way too late, talking and laughing! I laugh so hard when I'm with you guys.

But a really special memory to me was when I first met you in the infant unit at the hospital when Hyrum was born. When we heard you guys were there and about his condition, I remember praying for you, even before I met you. So when I did meet you, I felt a neat connection with you because of that.

Guh said...

dragging a cardboard box in front of our neighbors doors... getting in- knocking and then when they would open the door we would jump up and scare them!

Michelle said...

I remember when we went around as roommates and we were talking about our first kiss and you just told the boy you were dating you needed to go practice and so you went out and practiced kissing for hours out on the stadium. I thought that was a cute story. I totally remembered it when my first kiss came about, haha.

I also remember you loved to go dancing. You loved going around the table and hearing people's 'bad and good things' of the day. You had a really fun laugh. I think you encouraged me to call Matt Macedo and act like I was Kyra to ask him to some dance thing because she was too chicken and you wanted her to come...

Court said...

Oh Cecilia,

Where do I begin? I remember sleep overs in the living room of 206. I remember planning out how we were all going to live on a culdasac one day. I remember you wanted to go up to Canada for spring break. I remember our road trip to Erica's house, camping on the beach, Six Flags and Tijana...I remember the talent show...Basically Carriage House 206...Need I say more?

Gallant Family said...

We had so many good times together, it is hard to nail one down. I also have so many pictures with great moments attached to them. I loved how much you all loved Pete and you would always call him Principal Pete. He always felt welcome at our apartment. Maybe it's because we always fed him...hmm...

jen said...

I can't think of a specific memory, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with you, Christina, and Alissa at dances and group dates. I'm happy we can keep in touch through blogging now!

Matt and Maggie said...

I don't think I'll play the game on my blog, but I want to participate in yours. Here goes: The day you gave me a belated birthday card because we didn't know eachother well enough for you to give it to me on my birthday. You saw a potential friendship, and when that friendship blossomed, out came the birthday card. Was that the same time you gave me that Beatles calendar? Oh, that was the best! Thanks so much for seeing our potential, you always see the good in people.

How about the time we burped in to a jar or something... wow we were stupid. :) Can't trade that!

Kyra and Ben said...

Where to begin... Well, remember when my family was moving from Nebraska and we both started to cry in your van and your little sisters didn't understand why? Or how about when we stayed up in Rexburg for General Conference and we were sooo bored the entire time? By the way, the memory that Michelle shared about you having her pretend to be me to ask Matt to the dance,ooh was I mad (but now I know you did it cause you love me:)

The Peine Family said...

Hi Cecilia! It's been a while since I looked at anyone's blog, so I'm catching up today. I remember you showing me around BYU-Idaho my first week there. There was a lot that I didn't know I didn't know, so I was lucky you helped me. Registering for classes, showing me around campus and helping me not be so nervous. Thanks!